Saturday, February 23, 2008

How to lose weight in my lower body? -

I jog 3-4 times per week but i seem to lose weight just in my upper body.Can you give me advice to lose weight in my lower body part(***-leg)?because know i have a slim body but a fat ***:SThanx

Spot reducing is impossible- diet and cardio will help you to lose weight, but you can t target one specific part of your body to lose fat. Basically, whatever you gained last is what you ll lose first, so if you ve always carried extra weight downstairs, that will be the last part of you to slim down. Keep it up, though, patience is the key. Your diet may need to be adjusted, but jogging is great for you. And just to head off what I know is about to come on this, anyone who puts a link to their website telling you their product is the best way to lose that weight, is just trying to sell you something that is going to be a waste of your money.