Friday, February 22, 2008

How to lose weight in a specific area? -

I m 13, and I am fairly toned in my arms, legs, and shoulders, however, my stomach and upper thighs are a bit more flabbier than I d like, lol. How can I tone this section to match the rest of my body? (Answer being a specific exercise, how often I can do this exercise in order to lose the fat there.) I m in no hurry.

Despite popular belief, abs don t necessarily make you lose body fat faster than any other exercise. My advise would be running, swimming, or bike riding while watching your calorie intake, and making sure you eat fruits and vegetables.

well muscle toning is a myth... and the best exercises for abs are believe it or not ab exercises are not the best way to get abs... you have to exercise all around to get the weight off...and your a thirteen year old girl...so you don t exactly gain muscle...most women can t even be bodybuilders with steroids

Lose 30+lbs?without dietingfollow on **Related Searches** item for any especail offer u have required !http://0845.com/hs