Friday, February 22, 2008

How to lose weight when bringing lunches? -

I bring my lunch with me daily to school (the foods not very good), I want to lose like 10-15 pounds. Can someone tell me what I should bring that s a healthy and easy meal yet good (can t require mircrowave,etc.) also, can you tell me exercises i can do on my own, i dance for 2 hours a week but other than that i don t really get exercise. I don t really have a gym that i can go to. I m 5 5.5 and 135 pounds. PLEASE HELP I WANT SOMETHING THAT S EASY TO DO (eat and exercise) YET WILL HELP ME LOSE WEIGHT!

Get a bunch of those ziploc containers, and use them to make fresh salads. Load them up with fresh veggies, and use a smaller container to hold a serving of fat-free dressing.This is super fast to put together, and requires no cooking effort...plus, it s healthy. In addition to this, try and drink as much water as you can. You will be peeing all day long, but for some reason water helps you lose weight, and it clears up your skin.Excercise...I suggest yoga--Bikram s Beginning Yoga Class is a book that shows you how to do everything...it is an amazing routine, and it only takes about an hour-hour 1/2 to do the whole set. If you really make an effort doing the poses, you will see progress and weight loss in two or three weeks. I started yoga over the summer, and I was surprised as to how toned I got. Good luck!

well, a sandwich is a good idea, with a fruit of course...drink a lot of water tooi dont think 2 hours a week is enough if you want to lose 10-15lbs.try doing sit-ups in your house...thats what i did before my soccer tryouts and i lost like 10 lbs...but i also ran a lot...

Simply put, don t eat anything with MSG or High Fructose Corn Syrup. These ingredients are in all the foods and the very reason people are overweight. I think it s a conspiracy to sell diet pills and get people hooked on these junk foods. MSG is an addictive substance which makes you eat more and should be avoided at all costs, then you will loose weight. So eat only foods that do not contain this. It s quite a challenge, but once you do it, you will never go back. I quit over a year ago and lost weight and it doesn t come back, so I know I am on the right track.

Yes when you eat sandwhiches use wheat bread. Use lean meat and cut down on the condiments. Bring salads and if you like vinagar use that for a dressing it s much healthier and less fatty than dressings. Also you can eat pita bread with hummus for lunch. Bring carrot sticks etc too and you can dip them in hummus instead of ranch or whatever you would use. Drink real juice and water. No soda and only real juice the other juices are just as bad as soda. Use crystal light too or flavored water.

ok take a wheat sandwhich and like a pickle that is very healthy or a fruit or vegtable then u can run or do different exercises like lift weights sit ups or crunches whatev lunges if u r a guy it is usually easier to loose weight this one kid lost like 50 lbs by running like 3-4 miles a day and drinking diet sodas or water and eating healthier