Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Weight Loss Tips? -

I m 14 and weigh 125 pounds... I have a a bit of flab around my stomach, plus side handles, which makes me look absolutely horrible in anything clingy. Having as much extra weigh as I do REALLY makes my self esteem go down... I swim and go to the gym almost daily, plus eat healthy, but I don t seem to be losing any weight. I ve been doing this for two months now. Does anyone have ideas on how I can lose the flab in my abdomen area?

Well here are some tips that helped me..if its raining and u cant go for a walkjump rope for 30mins during your fav. tv show. have a break during the commercialsif you go for 30mins that equals an hour of walking!have 2 glasses of water 10 mins before you eat and 2 right before you do.youll eat a lot less!get plenty of sleep - No sleep means food = fat = flab!!i dont know why it just does!exercise in the morning nor do i know why but its better for you AND gets u up and going for the daydo like leg, arm, bum, tummy toning exercises before bed and as soon as you wake up to keep you tonedthats all i can think of right now.i really hope it helpsand good luckif you make drastic changes and still no weight losssee a doctor.best wishes!

I would suggest a cleansing diet. I did this and lost 12 pounds and 19 inches in 9 days. I continued and lost 29 pounds in a month. I like the program since it works by giving your body nutrition through protein shakes with digestive enzymes and vitamins and then cleansing out the toxins. We get toxins in our bodies from pesticides, preservatives, water, pollution, medications, food additives etc��. These toxins enter our bodies and get stored in our fat cells. To shrink the fat, we need to get rid of the toxins through cleansing. The program also has a natural diet pill to help your metabolism and curb cravings. It works and it works fast. My skin has improved from the cleansing. It is pricey but worth it! I think cleansing is really important to health and weight loss. Call the toll free 1-877-587-4647 Give it a try and good luck! http://diet4cleansing.tripod.com

Download the free E-book this site offers, it helped me lose weight real quickly (and lastingly!)