Thursday, March 27, 2008

Can someone tell me how to lose weight on bum and thighs please? -

Im around 1 stone overweight but I carry weight on my bum and thighs even when I am thinner! They are out of proportion badly and I hate them so much! My bum is really quite saggy.

work out xx

Exercise. Remember, you can lose weight either by decreasing your calorie intake or increasing the number of calories you burn. Any health strategy should include both, but if you want to lose weight fast, exercise is essential.

When you work out, emphasize working out in that area, like bicycle riding, trampoline work, squats, and running. That should help get rid of the sag. Also, see if there s a place that offers capoeira-- it s a Brazilian martial art that emphasizes leg work.

Well my bum and thighs are big and im slim. Its called having curves. Beyonce and j lo look good and skinny is not in any more. Men don t want a skinny women they want someone who can fill out a dress.

speed walking stepping machines or stairs. squats