Friday, March 21, 2008

How to lose weight for a 13 year old boy? -

Im 13 and im 121 lbs and Im 5.5 1/2. Im average but how can I lose weight and be really skinny. People say I have chubby cheeks and I want to get rid of them. I ve look around and have found that losing weight helps. So, in my case, how can I lose weight and maybe form a well built body(4 pac or 6 pac or w.e).

You re a decent weight for your age height; skinny is unhealthy.Don t start obsessing about your weight, what people say.Eat a balanced diet, avoid junk food like fries soda pop.Stay active, instead of video games computers.

If you are looking for fast diet way, you can use my way. I lost 12 pounds in 3 weeks. If you are very serious about diet you should have a look this way. It is fast if you know correct information to do diet. You can find more information here http://xrl.us/beuxh2

about it you can get information from here http://american-medical-services.notlong.com/?q=acomplia qid=20090627163511AAxB8oD

some of it is baby fat so it will go away as you age. You are young just play alot of sports:)

umm you do not need to lose weight..like seriously girls don t like aneroxic guys..we want something to hold on..not hug a stick..just work out...and gain muscle