Sunday, March 16, 2008

How to lose weight in less than a month? -

I m going to a wedding next month, (I weigh 120lb and I m 5 1/3ft tall)and I want to loose 20lb. How can I loose them?I need to look fabulous.Plzzzzzzzzzzzz help me!

This really isn t a good idea to lose so much weight in such a short amount of time, but it is possible to do by placing yourself on a strict diet. This is how I lost 15 pounds in one and a half months last summer...Print out a Food Guide Pyramid.Choose the smallest amount of serving for each group except the fruits and vegetables groups (for example, the bread and rice group has the option of 6 - 11 serving, chose 6).For the fruits and vegetables groups, choose the highest amount of servings.Take a 30 minute walk or jog daily and do 15 minutes of abdominal workouts (crunches, situps) and 15 minutes of leg workouts (leg lifts, donkey kicks.)I took off 15 pounds in one and a half months this way!!Hope it helps!

I think 100 pounds and 5 1 is really too skinny.There s no way to lose 20 pounds healthily in a month, unless you re immensely overweight (And you aren t!) but you could probably lose 5-10 pounds of waterweight.Eat a lot of vegetables and fruit and drink at least 8 glasses of water every day. Do NOT drink alcohol, any kind of soda (including diet), coffee, etc. Basically water, maybe some herbal tea, maybe some juice if it is fresh and not mixed with sugar.Eat lean protein with your veggies, tofu or white meat chicken, nuts, lowfat or nonfat dairy.If you fill your diet with veggies and fruits and water you ll lose 5 pounds of water weight and I m sure you will look fabulous. Just don t starve yourself, eat as many vegetables as you want. Also berries are best fruit choice, they are higher in fiber than otehr fruits and its summer so it should be easy.

To lose weight successfully,you should know the food that you eat can either make you THIN or FAT!!!Yes,it is really important.You should know the truth:1.Low Fat Foods DON\ T always WORK...2.Low Calorie Diets DON\ T always WORK...3.Low Carb Plans DON\ T always WORK...I followed the guide above and I lost 7 lbs in 11 days and then 30 lbs in less than a month.I followed the guide on: ---http://www.fitnessreport.infoHope it can help you.

I found this on this website. There are more tips and info.Search: http://search.yahoo.com/search;_ylt=A0oGkjF5rhBInvQAUfFXNyoA?p=%22How+to+Reduce+Weight+Quickly%22+-answers.yahoo+%22healthylifeday%22 y=Search fr=yfp-t-501 ei=UTF-8 fp_ip=CN rd=r1 meta=vc%3Dcngood lucky!

Eat smart and walk, around walk around

The best and healthiest diet , although it s more of a way of living. I follow this diet if you call it that.http://www.thepaleodiet.com/It s called the Paleo Diet, and all it is is eating the foods our bodies were designed to eat. Exercise and eat only fresh fruits, vegetables, seafoods, nuts, and lean meats. Nothing canned. A lot of fresh vegies and fruits. It s surprising how easily you can lose wait, even without exercising eating this way....I recommend it to all. We should all be eating this way, instead of candy and sodas all the time.They also have books on this, which go into great detail why the foods we eat make us fat and the damage they do to us. The reason we have so many health problems, and what certain foods cause. It s very very interesting. I m sure you can find it in your local library I recommend you read it....and I recommend it to everyone who reads this.I hope this helps.