Wednesday, March 26, 2008

How to lose weight in a specfic area? -

How do i lose weight in the area around my penis like where the pubic hair area so that it is flat

hate to tell u this, the truth....you can t lose weight by targeting areas, it has to be overall just lose weight and it ll lose all over. I learned this, here s my solution4u:The way not to do it is starve yourself, to start with. Just exercise and eat right. I did....lost 90 LBS because of it. Starving yourself won t help at all. Drink more water, eat less before bed, and don t eat for stress are the 3 things I follow and i m going pretty well if i don t say myself. 90 LBS isn t anything like 5-10lbs so take my advice. If you want anymore details, feel free to email me. Just please be patient for ppl seem to email me for advice on this, I will reply, don t worry! ~Adia

You can t lose weight in any specific area. You can, however, target specific areas for toning. the only way to make your penis look larger is to exercise and diet correctly. That ll help the overall effect. I believe the ratio is for every 5 lbs lost = 1inch gain.

Cardio, you can t spot reduce ....only cardio will help you lose the fat on top of your muscles.

No matter where you have muscle and how much of it there is (and how much you focus on one specific area), it won t show until fat disappears - and there s no way to target fat loss. So, the hard - yet time-tested - answer is diet and exercise. A relatively quick (i.e. 3 months), effective program for me was Joy Bauer s 90/10 Plan book. I d suggest checking a library for a loand rather than purchasing as the essentials of the plan are easy to master in a week and the recipes are absolutely lousy. So read the book, buy a cheap calorie-counting paperback, and stay faithful to 1600 calories and 30 minutes of exercise a day. I have a long, long way to go myself but dropped 16 lbs in my first three weeks on this plan and have remained successful as long as I have remained faithful to this simple combination of calories and exercise.

You need to be working that area much more...more sex should do the trick!

bicycle, or do lots of cardio