Tuesday, March 18, 2008

How to lose weight on paxil? -

Hey guys, any tips on losing weight while on Paxil? I have only been on it for 4 years and only gained about 15 pounds, but I would like to take it off. Any ideas?

ehh idk what that is but my ADD med and Despression med made me lose a good amountif thats not a diet pill (idk what the hell it is sowwie) then you shouldntbe aspecting to lose weight on it

You might want to talk to your doctor about adding on Wellbutrin. It is known to help with weight loss in people who are having issues with weight gain from antidepressants. I was on Wellbutrin alone and lost 33 lbs after just having a baby and I started this medication when he iwas 13 months old.....I know Paxil is a good medication but it also might be time to talk to your doctor about a change...There is a new med Pristiq that I just began taking and I LOVE it - no side effect of weight gain possible and it s a good antidepressant....I once took paxil and gained weight on it and stopped taking it for that reason and changed over to a new medication --- -- good luck --