Wednesday, March 12, 2008

How to lose weight through kapalbhati? -

I am 5 3 and weigh 76 kgs I want to lose atleast 15 kgs, suggest me some ways to reduce my weight, any home remedies or fruit remedies are welcome

Try the lil jack workout http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TKCGe2Ezr��Merry Christmas http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N388Jwxao��

The key for losing weight is easy - eat less food and workout more - the problems arise when we in reality try to put that into operation! There are loads of stumbling blocks out there aren t there?! I found some excellent help by checking out the web portal in the box below, they have loads of tips, I lost 9 pounds by following their techniques.

do kapalbhati pranayam for 10 minutes at least daily without missing for this you can refer aastha channel and there are also centers of babaramdev in many town help you to do kapalbhati please contact them other remedies are use hot water in daily life for drinking purpose and a glass of water with lime and honey mix at empty stomach