Thursday, March 13, 2008

How to recreate yourself? -

Ok so heres the story as short as i can! im 16 years old and in 10th grade im trying to lose 60 pounds for august. In august i am getting some work on my teeth done because ive been teased all my life for beeing the girl with tiny front teeth! and if my hair isnt long like the look im going for a might get hair extentions. i really just want to change all around and become way more shyer and quite. i have already let my friends no and everything but i want to be a total different person for ME ive never really benn happy and now i want to be next year for 11th grade and really kind of be left alone and i know its strange and non of my friends get it but i kind of want to be alone? i already have all new smaller clothes and stuff for my new apperance. i have a really swear mouth and just want to lose all my bad habbits and i can say some really nasty gross things like dirty jokes and im done with all that!!!!so any tips for recreating myselfand any weight loss tips?

Darling, I already answered your question in the Programming section, however, if you put your question under the Dieting section, you will probably get more answers!

Hey there :]It s great that you re trying to make yourself happier. Although that isn t all in appearance, and I think you understand that, I think you should stick to eating healthy and exercising. One way you can mellow out, work on being more of a quiet thinker, and workout all in one is go out for a run with some music, like your iPod or something. Specifically other than that I can t really think of many ideas to help you, but I hope it all works out!