Monday, March 10, 2008

Weight Loss Tips ...? -

I m 17. 138 lbs. 5 0.For my height and age... I am OVERWEIGHT.I used to be 5 0, 110 lbs.But, I ve been letting myself go...Help me get back on track.Do you guys have any exercise tips ? Diet tips ? I m currently exercising about 45+ mins. a day, but I can never last longer than a week like that. I get lazy just stop.Any recommendations on what exercises to do, what foods to eat, etc.?I d also love to use your tips to help me mom. She s 42 she isn t OVERWEIGHT, but she is on the heavy side. I want to help her so bad hopefully keep her around many more years.So, please, I need all the help I can get.

-Don t drink any soda at all.. just stick to water -Eat tons of fruits veggies!!-Eating slower at meals = eating less-Do some cardio. (jogging/running/walking) 4-5 times a week -Look for foods that are low in fat

Here is a website where you will find all types of WEIGHT LOSS RELATED tips which i think may help you.So, Have a look:http://starturl.com/weighttips