Saturday, April 26, 2008

How to lose weight from a specific region? -

I am a teenage girl looking to lose maybe 20 pounds from my love handles/abdomen area and not in my chest. I m a vegetarian and i m looking for specific diets i can use, good exercises and any helping websties. 10 points to best answer!

http://www.ehow.com/how_2297409_lose-bod��This is a good article about losing weight.

I am an 18 year old girl, i have tried everything to lose weight... sadly yes, even anorexia. as you diet and exercise your body will even out. it will take a while, but trust me nothing good comes easily. it took me like 1 year to get this sexy body i have now. you might first lose weight in your thighs or but before your abs and love handles (these are usually the last things to go) but don t worry, it will go away. i found just eating a 6 meals a day with a low fat dessert at the end of dinner is awesome! stick to lots of protein and high fiber. try not to deprive yourself cause this is just setting yourself up for failure. watch serving sizes and eat lots of whole grains. also decide what you are going to eat by the nutrition density. i was a vegetarian to... so take vitamins and iron. do 30 min of cardio everyday 5x a week, and 3 days of strengthening, targeting different areas of your body. i hope this helps. i have loads of specific workouts and meals, if you want any let me know :) also, here is an awesome website, you might find this of some help www.sparkpeople.com

To lose weight successfully,you should know the food that you eat can either make you THIN or FAT!!!Yes,it is really important.You should know the truth:1.Low Fat Foods DON\ T always WORK...2.Low Calorie Diets DON\ T always WORK...3.Low Carb Plans DON\ T always WORK...I followed the guide above and I lost 7 lbs in 11 days and then 30 lbs in less than a month.I followed the guide on: http://www.fitnessreport.infoHope it can help you.