Tuesday, May 27, 2008

How to lose weight as a teenager? -

I m turning 17 in 12 days and want to lose some weight for the summer time.

First of all, cut down on fatty foods and drinks. Eliminate things like Soda, Cookies, Candies, ect. If you can t eliminate them, just try cutting down, and eating a certain small amount a week.Eat more fruits and veggies! Sure, this may not sound appealing, but when you eat healthier, you will be surprised at how great you will start to feel on the inside! Since your a teen, you probably have pretty good metabilism. A good healthy snack that you could eat is Apples and Peanut Butter. This snack helps speed up your metabilism and is also tasty :)EXERCISE is also important. Crunches are a great way to tone your tummy. Also (If possible).. try taking something like Yoga, Pilaties, or Dance. They are all fun ways to lose weight. If you really don t want to do that, you can always buy tapes/dvd s of these things and do them at home (Or search them on Youtube!). Cardio workouts are always good too. like Jump roping! Running is also a great way to shed some pounds. Interval training is a good way to start if your not very in shape. Run a certain distance, then slow down to a walk for a certain amount of time, then run a certain distance again, ect. Make sure when you exercise that you STRETCH! Good luck and have a great birthday! :)

alrighty my kinda question. Ok i am 13 and my sister is going on 15 we both used to have major weight issues. well not major. We went to our doctor/ medical websites such as, http://www.thedietchannel.com/weightloss�� http://www.smallstep.gov/?gclid=CMPe9sLB��Ok. well here are some tips me and my sis learned. BODY: take care of your body take daily showers, and fix ur hair, brush your teeth. yadda yaddaFITNESS: take up a sport. or YOGA. yoga is what me and my sister LOVE to do. it refreshes us and make us feel stronger, also u burn TONS OF CALORIES. Jog, walk, run around your neighborhood area 2 or 3 times a week even if its for 5 min. It helps. NUTRITION: eat all the fruits and veggies u can. Limit sodas and sugar-like drinks to about 3 or 4 a week or less.Drink tons of water and once in a while sports drinks are ok. eat healthy and light. me and my sis lost about 2 pounds the first 2 weeks we did this but it took us 7 months to loose about 15. so good luck. My sis used to weight 160 now shes about 147. I used to weigh 120 now i am 102. I feel great. We are still working on it. for any more help e-mail me at SHAspirit123@aim.com GOOD LUCK!

that rocks ... godd luck . i always gain in the winter... like apolar bear... ooh and happy birthday !

exersise nd eat healthier

Eat Less, Exercise More, same as everyone else.

dont listen, its actually bad if u eat less. what u got to do is snack between ur meals. cause if u eat less, then ur metabolism will slow down, and burn less fat, trying to store it. but if u snack between meals, e.g. eating a apple or banana every 2 hours, ur bodys metabolism will speed up, and u will burn more fat that way and its safer :). also, try cutting down ur carb intake. u know like bread, potatos and so on. not to much cause u need it for energy. and energy is good lol.for ur exercise, just do some cardio and some crunches or sit-ups. but lets say u wanna gain some lean muscle, just do some light lifting but a good amount of reps. u ll have the bod u want in no time :D.p.s.: happy birthday.p.s.s: save me some cake :P jk

If you are going to loose weight be careful im not saying dont do it because i do but you have to be careful on the facts that it can damage your normal health or mental healthWay to loose weight:Cut down on fatty foods and sugary foodDont eat snack just normal mealsNEVER MAKE YOURSELF SICKDo plenty of exerciseHave a healthy dietDo plenty of research into this but there are certain diet pills that arent really dangerous and only a take a fewHope That Helpsxxx

Change eating and living things, eat more fibres and less fat-avoid vehicles for small distance ( walking).

Hi there! I ve lost 30 pounds, and I ve watched what I eat (I don t put any foods off limits, I just watch my portions a little closer), drink a LOT of water, and run on my treadmill/working out with video tapes, like Tae-Bo. Good luck!

Try Curves or Go on a basic diet like fruit and veggies.

The way not to do it is starve yourself, to start with. Just exercise and eat right. I did....lost 90 LBS because of it. Starving yourself won t help at all. Drink more water, eat less before bed, and don t eat for stress are the 3 things I follow and i m going pretty well if i don t say myself. 90 LBS isn t anything like 5-10lbs so take my advice. If you want anymore details, feel free to email me. Just please be patient for ppl seem to email me for advice on this, I will reply, don t worry! ~Adia`

Don t necessarily eat less--just eat well. Eat nutricious foods like yogurt and fruit at snacks, and eat great meals. Then exercise. Running is a fantastic option and it goes by a lot faster if you play music. If running isn t your thing, try yoga or dancing--even DDR! Anything just to be active.

excerciseeee