Thursday, May 22, 2008

How to lose weight from legs? -

Okay, I m 5 foot 5 in and weigh 136lbs. I m not really fat, actually my stomach is quite thin and my hips are fairly boney, but my legs are large. I don t like it, it doesn t look femine to me. My parents say its genetics and that my legs look health, not fat. So I m just wondering, is there a way to loose some of the fat on my calves/upper thighs? Without lipo I mean, like specific exercises or such?Thanks for any help. Please no rude comments.

you re prettie thin, sound healthy to me :)but i suggest like running, riding a bike.or like laying on your side and lifting up your legs, and switch from time to time.or you can stretch a lot.

okk, this isn t helpful! but i have that same problem! yah people answer this quick so i can learn too!