Tuesday, May 13, 2008

How to lose weight? I have wide hips how do I get rid of it?!? -

Please help! I hate my body so much and I really want to loose weight. The issue right now is the fat around my thighs and hips what must I do? Also will doing crunches every 3 hrs help you loose weight?

Exercise everyday like jogging around the blockSkip meals. Eat 2 times per day than 3 times per dayDont eat until you re fullEat fruits at night if your hungry.Drinks lots of water and stop all the fast food and chocolate.I found this on this website. There are more tips and info.there s a video on success fitness too.

I have used this unique cleansing program that helps you release impurities and the side benefit is that you lose weight.I lost 48 1/2 lbs. and 88 inches and have kept it off for 2 years easily and effortless.