Tuesday, May 20, 2008

How to lose weight in 3 months? -

So, it s pretty simple. I want to lose about 40-50 pounds this summer so that I can go back to school feeling great about my body. I also think that by doing this I will be more confident in myself. Any suggestions on how to do this are much appreciated! Thank you!

Ok, hope i can help, but what I am doing (3rd day at midnight) is limiting myself to a 1200-1500 calories diet. I am 15, 16 in november. I am trying to lose 15-20lbs in a month so... I am also going to bike and jog in the mornings. I am also going to try to do some toning excersizes so that the jogging and biking are more effective to my stomach (my concerned area) I hope I helped!Thank you!

Unless you re over 350 pounds, It s almost impossible to lose up to 50 pounds in 3 months. Just diet and excersise, that s the key. I lost about 10 pounds in a period of 4 months last year, so I m telling you it s not so easy. I m currently on a diet right now too and have lost like 5 pounds in 2 weeks(the first few weeks you lose the most weight)