Saturday, May 17, 2008

How to lose weight on thighs? -

What is the best way to lose weight on my theighs and tighten them up.Which exercises should i do?? Thx( and i just need my thighs, like the insides to tighten up the flab)

I ve been looking for answers to this question too. I seriously need to lose some thigh fat. I looked around and read that thighs can be slowest area of your body to lose weight. Jump roping 3 to 4 times a week is effective. It tones your muscles and you lose 1000 calories if you do it for an hour. Swimming also makes your leg muscles lean. jogging also helps. Just do an aerobic activity and stick to it. No matter what activity you chose just stick to it and see the results. Hope that helps!

hi, it help s you lose 5% of your body weight in 6 weeks...hope it helps you...

Excersise,