Friday, May 16, 2008

How to lose weight really fast? -

Hi ... I m 14 turning on 15 soon . I m really tall . 5 11I want to be a runway model .I used to be really skinny before . Now i m just normal .My dream is to be a Runway Model .I way 130 , I know I have to lose weight . So please help me .

Weight is a problem for many people, especially those trying to lose it. I used acai berry and it sure worked for me. There is a free trial on at the moment at http://rds.yahoo.com/**http%3a//kolopt.bigslimminglive.info , why not check it out, how worse could it make things?

i think you would look fine how you are, but since you think you want to be a runway model (and good for you for knowing what you want!) then i would focus on losing weight slowly. it will take longer, but since you re only 14 it won t really affect your dream of being a model. try cutting calories and doing more aerobics. also, you should try yoga and/or using light weights. using weights won t make you bulky as long as you use light ones and just do more reps. this and yoga and stretching will make you look more long and lean and the weights will also help tone you up. good luck modeling!

if you lose weight your gunna become anorexic