Saturday, May 24, 2008

How to lose weight without sacrificing muscle? -

I m 6 2 220 pounds and want to lose a little fat. I have always lifted weights . My max bench is 325 and thats really only lifting two times a week,but no cardio. So to get to back to my question. If I eat vegetables most of the day instead of fatty foods and drink a protein shake along with cardio at least three times a week.Also, lifting 3 times a week will this help me lose fat while maintaining my muscle? If not then what type of foods should I eat to get my protein?

The newly developed all natural Cinch Inch Loss Plan would be perfect. It s powered by leucine, an essential amino acid that travels directly to muscle to signal protein synthesis. It helps your body preserve muscle mass while you lose weight and inches from fat. It s easy to follow and very healthy.On most diets, you lose muscle as well as fat. When you lose muscle, you lose some of your body s ability to burn fat, and your metabolism drops.I was on the plan for three weeks and lost 10 lbs., 4 1/2 inches from my waistline and 2 1/4 inches from my hips. I lost from other parts of my body as well.You lose fat, weight, and inches while retaining 100% of your lean muscle.Hope this is helpful and feel free to contact me with questions.

Read tips articles on different types of diets, exercise programs, yoga much more....All about weight loss, weight watchers, Tea diets, easy home exercises to name a few