Thursday, June 26, 2008

Good weight loss tips? -

Me end my friend are starting cardio and yoga classes. what else should we do?

That s excellent that you guys are doing cardio -- it s the most effective form of weight loss. What I do along with exercise is portion control. Instead of going back for seconds, I stick with my one portion of food. I also eat several very small meals throughout the day to give my motabolism a boost, instead of three regular-sized meals. Also, I don t snack on junk food. Instead, I ll have a little cup of yogurt or a few pieces of cheese or some fruits/veggies. All healthy choices. Good luck to both of you!! ^_^!!

Hi,I developed my own diet because the other diets did not seem to make sense to me, I am a great believer in common sense.I believe that the hunger sensation we feel indicates that our body is starting to consume the fat it has stored in reserve (you definitely WOULD feel this sensation if it was happening wouldn t you?)So let yourself feel hungry from time to time and when you DO eat, NEVER fill yourself or your body will store the excess as fat.Also eat what you feel like eating but keep the volume down.Good luckStephen BirchallAuthor of The Birchall Diet