Thursday, June 12, 2008

How to lose weight but gain muscle? -

I am 14 years old, although I do not look that fat, just a little overweight, I weigh 265 lbs...(yes I am very embarrassed).I was just wondering what is a good plan to lose alot of fat but gain muscle?I lift weights sometimes but not enough so what are some good weight exercises that help you in the stomach area?Also would yoga help? Also what is a good diet? THanks!

Try the Lil Jack workout http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TKCGe2Ezr��

You must have realised its very difficult to lose fat, and getting leaner body is even more difficult.I would advice you take a look at www.leanweight.com, the only BBB approved Muscle Building secret.Other tips I would give isNever eat after 7 PMWorkout only for 3 days a week and alternate with brisk walk.Eat a lot of fibre and walnutsStay relaxed alwaysRegards,Davidbuilding-lean-muscle.blogspot.com

Exercises in Jim1.Learn how to perform every known exercise. Pictures and video! ... Exercises. Workouts. The Fit Show. For Women. For Teens. Writer Listing. Mailing List. Community ...www.bodybuilding.com/fun/exercises.php��

Cardio + weight training..