Monday, June 23, 2008

How to lose weight the fastest. Im Endomorphic.? -

In health I learned that I was endomorphic. Also I want to lose weight as fast as possible. If i stopped eating for two weeks, how much would I lose if I weigh 170 pounds. How should I eat or workout there a certain way to eat and workout for endomorphics.

Dont worru about your body type too much for now. First of all, you have to make sure that you lose weight correctly. Losing weight correctly essentially means only losing fat while holding on to your muscles. You should also minimize water loss. This is true fat loss. It is healthy and sustainable. If you lose weight this way, you do not have to worry about rebound weight gain. Here is an article that may help shed light on what is correct weight loss; http://correct-weight-loss.net/2009/01/2��Here is an article that gives you 11 points that you could do today to start losing weight tomorrow. Hope you find this helpful : http://correct-weight-loss.net/2009/11/2��Next thing is to realize where you stand with your metabolism. Do you have a sluggish metabolism. Read this to identify symptoms of a sluggish metabolism; http://correct-weight-loss.net/2009/11/1��If you do have symptoms of a sluggish metabolism, this may be getting in the way of your weight loss. As such, here are 11 Ways to fire up a sluggish metabolism : http://correct-weight-loss.net/2009/11/2��Most important of all, be patient and educate yourself as much as possible about healthy weight loss. Once you have the adequate information and lose weight correctly once and for all. Do not spend your whole life doing it. If done correctly, you only need to do it once and then maintain it for the rest of your life. Best of luck.

I tried many different program to lose my weight, but nothing worked untill I found this amazing program. It works fast and I lost my weight fast after I found right program. I lost 10 pounds in one month and it was so fast. If you are very serious and really want to lose weight you should have a look. You can find information at link below.