Saturday, June 21, 2008

How to lose weight in your face? -

I was wondering, i kinda have chubby cheeks and stuff and I want to know how to lose that? Thanks for the help.

You cannot choose where your body deposits or loses fat first. Though for most people, the face is the first place it goes as you burn bodyfat.

The chubby cheeks, are an overall fat around your body, you cannot workout your face but to overall lose the fat around your body, there are different ways for different people where fat are stored.If you are serious getting into shape I recommend the site below I have learnt a lot and Im on track losing weight the proper way.

There is no way to lose fat in one area. Healthy exercise and eating can make you lose weight overall, but there is no target weight loss

cardio.

me to its so anoing