Thursday, June 19, 2008

How to lose weight when you have a desk job, two kids, and no time? ADVICE PLEASE?!!! -

I want to lose some weight, mainly the baby weight I gained when I had my last baby, but I have a desk job that I sit at all day, until around 7 pm, then on my days off I m busy running errands, going to appointments, enrolling my kid for school, etc, etc. Is there any work out you can do for like 30 minutes a day, like three days a week, because the only time I can break free is my kids nap time in the afternoon.

Cut back on bad carbs (sugar,soda, white bread and white potatoes) and fried foods.You need to exercise even if it is thirty minutes and you could try Curves or any gym, maybe go for a walk.Drink a lot of water. Count your calories make sure that you eat more than a 1000 calories. Between 1200 to 1400 to lose weight. And eat every 3 to 4 hours. But since you are so busy you may need to have your meals prepare. Maybe try Jenny Craig, NutriSystem.

yes,,there s definitely work out taht you can do..try to go to the gym..or joggin when you have time,and another way to burn fat is eat every 3 or 4 hrs, this way you body can start to burn the fat faster...with exercise,,youwillbe able toreach your gaol

Do activities with the kids that will get you both tired.they ll go sleep earlier, more time for you.that more time can be spent doing sit ups?or let the kids copy your workout.whoever does the most by the time your done gets a treat (HEALTHY ONE!)

You could go for a 30 minute bike ride or run a day, plus, that s relaxing.Also cut out all junk food and especially soda. Cutting soda completely out of your diet will make you lose weight fast. Eat lots of veggies and fruits, too!

You could lift weights. A 1/2 hour of that will get you sweating and also get you more toned. You kids should also see you exercise if possible. Why not have them learn at an early age the importance of exercise? I do yoga and when my daughter was born I put out a blanket on the floor by my mat. She would always try to do the poses as well as she could. She actually still enjoys doing it with me. She is 4 now.Also only keep healthy snacks in your house-like carrots, yogurt, apples, cherries, grapes, bananas, strawberries, etc. Better for you and also better for your kids.