Thursday, June 12, 2008

Weight loss tips? -

I m 6 2 237lbs. I run about 2 or 3 miles every other day and have lost 10 lbs in 3 weeks. However, I want to lose about 25 more lbs and fast. Any good websites for excercises I could be doing to compliment my cardio. I m trying to get down to about 205 or less is my ideal weight.

If you have not already modified your diet you could try that. Eat less calories and eat foods that boost your metabolism.

drink plenty of water. do more excericse in your free time then sitting watching tv or time spent on the computer. eat heathier choice foods, instead of always fast food. dont restrict yourself too much or it ll backfire on you. just be good to yourself and in return you ll like what you see.

Isagenix worked for me. I am 55 and have lost 40 pounds...gone from a 14 to an 8...have mor energy...am sleeping better...plus off the Prozac and the hormones. I love these products! You can contact me.

Check out these sites for great diet and exercise tips:http://fitnesstipswired.blogspot.com/http://toningupfast.blogspot.com/Hope it helps!!!