Friday, June 27, 2008

What are some good weight loss tips? -

I m trying to lose a lot of weight. I m tired of being fat and obese. I got a Wii Fit and thinking of going on Nutrisystem. Do you these things are a good idea? I also eat too much and don t really like veggies that much. Do you have any ideas on what I should eat?

I have been in Nutrisytem since mid January and I have now lost 20 pounds! I ve never been fat but I wasn t happy with the way I looked after 4 kids being over 50. Oh, and I don t exercise!They give you the specific things you are suppose to add to the meals. The food isn t great (not home cooked) but it s pretty good. You pick from a list and you learn what you like the best. (The pizza is good.) Some of the snacks are REALLY good.I had an apple scone Light Yoplait yogurt for breakfast. Beans Ham soup is lunch. I ll have Sweet Sour Chicken with noodles for dinner. I ll add Yoplait or hard boiled eggs or Frigo string cheese. I m not thrilled with veggies either but I like V-8 juice and salads.A lot of it is portion control. The Nutrisystem meals are not big but since you have 3 definite meals, plus a snack, you aren t hungry. Whether you are on Nutrisystem or not, you have to burn more calories than you take in. Nutrisystem is just easy and you don t have to think about it. That s what I need.

Do you really want to lose weight Kurt R? First, shift your diet to include a lot more raw vegetables like lettuce and carrots. The rapid weight loss will partly be a result of old stuck food in your intestines finally being scraped out by good sources of fiber found in raw vegetables. Fiber is what keeps the food moving properly through your intestines without getting stuck. The fiber part of the food is what your digestive tract grabs onto�� to keep the food moving through your intestines. If you do eat a meal containing refined starches, you need to make sure that you eat them with as many raw neutral vegetables as possible. Raw neutral vegetables contain a lot of the good type of fiber that your body needs to keep the foods moving through your digestive tract without them getting stuck.Stop eating foods that clog up your digestive tract. You see, refined starches are very very clogging to your digestive tract, and these types of foods (and their residues) get stuck in your body, and they start to rot before they are eliminated. Refined starches have had most of the fiber removed from them. Examples of refined starches are, white flour, pasta, biscuits, cookies, cakes, tortillas, crackers, snack chips, most breakfast cereals, white rice, corn chips, ect. It takes complex machinery to remove the fiber portion of a plant food. In nature, no other animal eats refined starches (except animals that eat out of garbage dumpsters made by humans). We are eating a diet that is not really fit for humans to eat if they want to remain healthy.So Kurt R for starter try the above and see if you notice any changes in your weight!Good Luck.

Alright, this has worked for me and I m a big foodie. As long as you eat a good full breakfast and lunch and something very small for dinner (like a sandwich or even cereal) you ll start losing it. Just walk for an hour a day and drink water and you ll shed pounds.And you don t have to do any fancy race walking or running, walk as slowly and comfortably as you want, as long as its for 30 mins to an hour.

I m going to be honest with you:1- You HAVE to eat vegetables, not ONLY vegetables but also vegetables...I hated vegetables myself but once i started eating them, i felt so good...you need to try a diversity of them and find out which ones you like...For example I love broccoli, asperagus and celeri but i found out but trying them...you know??2- Wii Fit is ok BUT what i can suggest is to buy an elleptical and go at your own pace...they are not that expensive, i bought one for $150. I started with 5 min a day and now i do it 30 min...then i ll start going on3- you should portion your food...say you used to eat 2 plates of food, eat 1. and use subsitutes...for example instead of using sugar, why not use honey? you know small stuff like that...4- I don t know about Nutrisystem BUT what I can tell you is check the sodium intake...if it s more then 500mg, GET OFF IT!!! with more then that amout you ll get high blood pressure. even that amount is high for every day...5- you wont change over night...but small steps will make a difference...i went from doing my eleptical to 5 min ever 3 days to doing it everyday for 30 min [except when i ahve my period].Good Luck...I m with you on this!!

I have been through it all and know what s it about. The main thing is to stick in there. You can t be an addict to food and never exercise if you want to live a healthy life and keep the weight off. I ve worked out, done every diet, and all types of classes. Nothing works, besides dedication and intelligence towards the subject of losing weight. First, depending on how much weight you need to lose, your diet is the first concern. You can t eat 10,000 calories a day and expect the weight to come off, even if you are exercising a lot. Which brings us to the next thing. Duh, Exercising...This is a must especially if you need to a lot of weight. Get at least 30 mins of some good hardcore exercising. Do some cardio, in the long run, it s good for the heart.However, I find the most hardest part of losing weight/keeping it off, in my diet. It s so hard to keep your fingers out of the cookie jar or those chocolate goodies. I ve found a great addition to help any one out, it s a natural weight loss supplement called Proactol. Now don t get all crazy on me and say diet pills don t work. That is true, but not in this case. This one isn t meant to burn pounds while you sit on the couch. It s an appetite suppressant, along with being a fat binder. I saved money on the pills at theweightlossplace dot com along with getting some good info. It basically makes those fingers not go towards the cookie jar. For me it s the best pill I ve tried and I ve tried cupboards full. Now this doesn t mean you have to follow my foot steps but I ve successfully lost roughly 70 pounds and keeping it off til this day. Well good luck and remember what I said, Dedicate.

Check out this lens it got some great tips and reviews.http://www.squidoo.com/Lose_Fat_Get_FitGood Luck!

i suggest going to this website:http://weightlosschallegence.blogspot.co��He ll start a weight loss challengeyou might want to join him and ask him quesions