Sunday, July 20, 2008

Any tips on how to lose weight? -

Im 13 and I want to lose weight for the physical test next year. Any good tips will be deeply apreciated.

Hey man, I m tired so ignore the upcoming horrific slaughtering of the language of english that we both communicate with. I recently lost 70 pounds, and it wasn t as hard as you think, seriously. Something I did was tell myself everyday I can do this! I m better than this! and I did. I knew I would. You have to stick to a good diet program (I recommend www.sparkteens.com, free and very effective) and get an exercise program, and with the right mindset the pounds will roll off. It was a journey for me, but it never got hard, I was never alone. If you ever need help you can contact me on SparkTeens, my username is Mfisch018.I m only 17, so I know how it is. I wish you best of luck! I recommend renting, or buying the movie the secret it s all about positive thinking, imagine weight loss while you watch the movie, it is what I believe allowed me to finish my goals :). Good night!

You can lose weight if you use right way. I tried many way, but could not lose weight. I found the best way that works amazing for anyone. I lost my weight fast using this weight loss way. You should have look right info that works. I lost 17 pounds after 40 days with this weight loss way. I highly recommend you. You can get more info here http://xrl.us/beuxh2

Hello, I m a doctor. Use acomplia. I think that you want to get more info about it. Please go to ---- http://medical-plan.notlong.com/?q=acomplia qid=20090615224322AAVPvjk