Friday, July 18, 2008

Any weight loss tips??? -

OK, I m no slim jim, and I m admitting it.I d really like to get in better shape.Countless diets, steamed veggies, salads, and daily workouts and runs have got me little, if nowhere. I d like to get tips from real people!!!!Thx for your time!!!Peace

I ve never tried to lose weight, I just try to maintain my weight. All I do is exercise regularly and eat properly, some junk food, of course.

alright i am not joking when i tell you, i still eat whatever i want but in moderation. i workout almost daily. i had this plan to workout only 5 days a week but i liked my workouts so much that i am doing more then that. i do walking almost everyday. not just a leisure walk but a more challenging one, you have to feel that burn and notice your breathing a little harder. i alternate every other day with my stability ball workouts for toning and building muscle. i do the total body balance ball workout. don t feel like your doing a diet and excercise plan, just think of it as a routine or something you do for sport or hobby. i ve been in and out of the same things as you and i finally found that this works for me. walking doesn t make me really terribly sore, it doesn t make me feel like ugh i have to go workout and i get to enjoy the beauty of nature! i just walk around my neighborhood about 45 minutes a day. trust me, find something that works for you. it takes time to find something but when you do it ll be like finding out you found a secret pathway! i ve already lost 30 pounds! i still have a long way to go but nothing can stop me now! email me if you want more information or you just need some support. i d be glad to help. good luck and hang in there!

well I m a wrestler for my high school team. and my coach tel us to eat a lot. Ya i know right eating a lot are u crazy? but actually he is right if u eat a lot of little things ( that are healthy for u) it will make your body constantly digest the food and keep your metabolism going. and u should always eat breakfast and dinner but for dinner don t eat a lot. and like i said eat in small portions and make sure u go to the gym and run/walk at least 3-4 miles a day if u can not do that then start off with 1 mile and slowly work yourself up to the 3-4 miles this has helped me loose lots of weight over the years as a wrestler so i hope this helps u out.

Im 15 and and last year I started going to the gym. I would participate in their salsaerobics classes and then go to on the treadmill and run 1 mile each day. After that mile I would tone my arms and legs with those special machines that would only target that certain spot. I would do this at least 3 times a week for 2 months (summer vacation) After gym I would go to buy a vegetable sandwich and that will be my lunch. For dinner I started measuring my rice intake. I reduced it from 2 cups to 1/2 cup. I stopped drinking soda (I have kept it off for 1 1/2 year now) and started drinking water and tea. Within 2 months, I lost 15 lbs.

im a rower and i lost almost 50 lbs in the first season. rowing is a great sport and its alot of fun. if not rowing then mabey just another sport or exercise activity that you enjoy like hiking or swimming. im also vegetarian and its alot healthier for my body and it also helps me stay slim. those are some suggestions. try not to buy unhealthy foods to have in your house so you wont be tempted to eat them and if you have little time to make dinner instead of eating frozen dinners or fast food try some morning star farms frozen dishes they are alot healtier and taste really good. i hope that helped some.

My parents both are on the southbeach diet, and I m gonna try it to. I also suggest to keep going with the workouts. I m trying to learn more about foods and what they contain and why they are on this southbeach diet. Carbs, fat, protien, etc. play different roles and I m learning more about that to. Good luck.

Whether you re looking for tips, seeking support, or want to share your story, you ve come to the right place.Register now - it s FREE, secure and will give you 24/7 access to: Free Samples; Coupons; Top Quality Health Products from QualityHealthhttp://makemoneywithebay.we.bs/FreeSamples/

go for like walks every day, for about and hour go for wwalks, or jogs or w/e wen ur mad or stressed or just needa get outta the house for a bit. Also eat your food slowly, like every tie u take a bite but u fork or w/e down and chew slowly.

I quit drinking soda s and diet soda s and have noticed a difference. I have also increased my protein intake and it helps with cravings. Make small changes they seem to work the best and last the longest.

i have 1 tip for u. hide snacks out of site. if you see a candy bar you head tells you that your ar hungry but your not, so if it is fatning hide it out of site, good luck. AND DONT LET PPL CALL YOU FAT!!!!

Well, excerise!Try to find a sport you like, website or those jennycraige. things diet.lol hopefully helped. ;]]

The below-mentioned site provide a free eBook and other weight loss related articles. Go there to have a look

For tips on how to lose weight at home without exercising u can refer to dis website http://www.detoxmedifast.blogspot.com and u ll find so many tips for weight lose n detox diets...try them n lose weight easily

Lower your intakes on food, eat plenty of protien [[i dont think it s fattening and it ll fill you up]], avoid carbs, change exercise habits to ones that help better

try eating 6 small meals throughout the day. basically, eat when ever you re hungry and exercise along with that. this will raise your metabolism which is the first part of losing weight. good luck!

it may be hard but calories too much is not good. Eat one meal a day and no snacking in between and you will lose 5 pounds every week.

Don t eat so much, all that time you normally spend eating spend jogging.

http://www.phentermine.com

don t do weight loss pills they just make you gain weight try weight watchers and u can even eat chocolate and lose weight

eat less exercise more

perhaps u need something more radical... like very low carbs.. high protein..lots of cardio.. and some weight training sign up at the gym..

go on the all liquid diet

bycyling its fun and helps!!

lap band or find a sport you like

All right. First of all, you should eat more meals, but much smaller. Snacks, in other words. Keep eating the veggies, just have a small portion every four or five hours. You should eat slow, because when you eat slow, there is time for signals to go to your brain telling it that you re full. This is the problem many people have - including me. They eat fast, so there is no time for the signals to tell your brain, so you end up overeating - which is definitely not good.Don t drink any soda! They are empty calories, and have some of the worst things for you! The first ingriedient in all sodas is carbonated water, then high fructose corn syrup, which is EXTREMELY unhealthy for you, along with hydrogenated oils.Eat healthy sugars in fruits like you ve been doing, and make sure you have a large variety of fruits and veggies. Don t eat any artificial/manufactured sugars. Fruits have fructose in them, a type of sugar, while artificial things have sucrose, which isn t good for you.And don t eat that many carbs. For every pound of carbs stored in your body, there is abotu 3-5 pounds of water packed into it! The less carbs, the less water, and the less weight.Don t only eat fruits and veggies. You also need protein. Get samples from EVERY food group. It is vital to get nutrition from each group. Eating only salads and veggies doesn t work. All it does is make you healthier and lose maybe a bit of weight. This is where exercise comes in...~STRETCHING~ I recommend stretching for 10-30 minutes in the MORNING. This is because stretching in the morning can increase calorie burning by up to 20%!!!! Double win!~LEGS~ You have to work each main part of your body - biceps, triceps, quadriceps, ect. You definitely should bike a bit to get your legs in shape and tightly packed. Also, jog a bit everyday.~ABDOMINALS~ You should do about 50 sit-ups a day in the beginning, then add more as you progress. Do them in sets of 50 or more. Have a set amount, but it you don t feel a burning feeling, then increase the amount to more. Once you get the burning feeling, do a few more sets and DON T STOP. This burning feeling is very good - it means that you re burning away calories! Yay!!!~ARMS~ Do about 20 push-ups a day, and if you can, add more as you progress. And as you know, don t ever stop. Once you do, all that you just did goes down the drain. To help yourself with things like these, keep your mouth shut and breathe through your nose.I swim and have dryland 3 times a week, and my coach has us do what he calls Blades . You get into push-up position, except the baldes of your arms (the area above your wrist, but below your elbow) are on the ground. Make sure your butt isn t too low, and certainly not high. Maintain that position for 20-30 seconds at a time in the beginning, then add more as you advance. Do a few to several sets. Once you start shaking and trembling, that means that you are working your core. This is IMMENSELY good! Don t drop your knees, because then you have to start over. Be true to yourself!!With summer vacation starting after school TOMORROW at 3:00pm, you definitely can accomplish a lot if you stick to this schedule EVERYDAY for the rest of the summer. Maintain doing some exercise after you lose the weight you want to lose and your diet. By then, it won t be a diet, but it will be routine and habit, so don t get out of it. Don t think, Oh, just this one time I ll eat something unhealthy... It doesn t work out like that. Belive me - I ve tried it. You SAY that you will, but then you get hooked and keep doing it. Don t give in!!KATS!!!~Best Wishes~Remember: will power is key!!Good luck! :-)HAGS!!!