Saturday, July 26, 2008

Does anyone know how to lose weight off your bottom and thighs? -

I am a small girl, 5 4 roughly. However, lately my eating habits have gone haywire and I have put weight on but only around my bottom and my thighs, both are now huge and out of proportion. I have changed my diet but will the fat go away in time, or does anyone know any techniques/exercises to drop the weight.Thankyouuu!!

squats and running

DO low weight squats and a bunch of them. Pretend there is a bucket underneath your bottom you want to try and put your backside as far into the bucket as possible then come back up. do like 3 sets of 8 or 10. Good Luck.

Squats and lunges are a girl s best friend!How do to them? This website will show you...http://www.changingshape.com/exercise/di��

squats, there really good :)