Saturday, July 26, 2008

How to lose weight after two c-sections? -

I have a 15 month old and I am prego with my 2nd. I got pego with number 2 when my first was 9 months old. When I became prego again I still had not lost the baby weight from number 1 and I also had a c-section! So I am going to be twice the size I was after my first. I am going to have another c-section also, so my question is how do I lose the weight?`

Try the Lil Jack workout http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TKCGe2Ezr��and Merry Christmas http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FdymxP5Kq��

Use INFERNO Weight loss. It comes tablet form and will shred the Weight right off with a little bit of exercise. it also has a hunger depressant to stop those mid day cravings. Just type it in on a web search and you could get them for as little as ��20 for 90 pills.They really do work, my wife had the same trouble and they did wonders.

After 6 weeks of having my c-section I started jogging ( non-stop )30-40 minutes a day, 5 days a week and lost all my weight fast.

Weight training in circuit fashion like in the Fat X program.

Well first congratsand second just eat healthy foods