Monday, July 14, 2008

How to lose weight and gain a bit of muscle? -

So far I only do 2 sets of 15 benchpresses, butterflys and lats pull and a 20 min jogShould i do more?What else should i add?i cant really change my diet, but usually i have spaget bol, pizza, chips and burger, sheperds pie, chicken pie, sunday roast is this all ok?Ive also decided to cut out all junk food such as chocolate and im only drinking water

do a lot of running, and swimming, these two will drain the fat off you. anything involved in doing a lot of moving and running/swimming.until you get to the shape you like, looooooseee all the fatty food. And push ups are amazing! i got up to 94 push ups with no rest and got bigger then when i benched 285. but when you get to the shape you like its easier since you know the results of what you eat, and what you need to do to stay in shape.

I tried everything to lose weight, and nothing worked until I tried colon cleanse. I acknowledge they say that pills will not work, however they certainly worked for me, and they ve been shown on the Rachael Ray Show too.There s a free trial happening right now at http://rafopt.freeregime.info , why not check it out, why not?

When you re eating out with friends or family, dress up in your most flattering outfit. You ll get loads of compliments, says Susie Galvez, author of Weight Loss Wisdom, which will be a great reminder to watch what you eat.

IF you wanna lose weight its not that hard. EAT LESS and move around. That jog your doing, are you running all the way? It depends how much you weight before you can go lift weights. Eat less and run if your above 200lbs. when you hit idk.. 145? Lift wegihts.

Hey there, I used to yo yo diet like it was my job, but here s a good site that really helped me out. It showed me what I was doing wrong before...I was surprised! http://1SecretToFatLoss.com Anyway, good luck!

Hey,I had the same issue, I was over 170 pounds and had to start losing weight fast. I came across http://www.getslimandsexy.com/ and it was great. It had great diets that I just love and also exercises that are easy and take no time at all and can easily help lose weight!I tried it out for about 3-4 weeks and now I am 120 pounds and working to my goal of 110 pounds.So check out http://www.getslimandsexy.com/

There is a ton of work out info here. I made more gains on my bench press by doing some of these push up regimens than I ever made in the gym.http://www.military.com/fitness-center/m��Also, you will want a workout program to bring everything together (strength, endurance, cardio) so look into circuit training programs.I liked P90X. It does require about 1 hr a day.

That should be enough exercise and such but remember to take breaks because your muscles need time to recover so it is advisable to have a few days off.Also those foods seem a bit unhealthy but really they are fine as long as you keep exercising.there is no need to cut out all junk food! junk food is not recommendable but its not to have every once in a while and wont have a major impact on your health as long as it is a one off.also, how far do you jog? because 1 mile roughly equates to 100 calories