Thursday, July 10, 2008

How to lose weight in a few weeks? -

I need help! What is the best way to lose weight? I m going to the beach the end of next month. I want to lose some weight before I go so I look better in a bathing suit. I don t want to be too skinny I just want to lose the weight I gained in the winter.

Proper diet and exercise...and don t forget it should take you the equal amount of time it took you to put the weight on to take it off. If you take it off all at once it is most certainly unhealthy!

I found this on this website. There are more tips and info.go to: How to lose 2 pounds a week? Go to: http://loseweighthappy.info/index.php?option=com_content task=view id=207 Itemid=62I believe that weight loss always starts from mindset. This is the reason why i am able to lose 15kg in 2 months and maintain for 3 years straight, all the way till my pregnancy.1) What is my goal? I want to lose __kg in __ time.2) Why do I want to achieve this goal? (if possible, come up with 50 reasons)3) If I do not achieve it, what pains will I have? (come up with as many reasons as possible)4) If I achieve it, what happiness will I have? (come up with as many reasons as possible)5) What will happen to me if I continue my current situation for the next 10 years?6) Then when do I want to take action?Some solutions I can offer you for diet:Breakfast: eat fruits/drink fruit juiceLunch: Less carbo, more veg and fruits, less seafood, meat and eggsDinner: Same as lunch but no solid food after 8pm. Soups are great dinnersIf you want to exercise to enhance the speed of weight loss. Go for some light jogging or do something you enjoy like an aerobic class or kick boxing class...Go to: http://loseweighthappy.info/index.php?option=com_content task=view id=207 Itemid=62

Try to get more information on dieting, weight loss articles, health and fitness articles, weight loss forum and BMI calculator at my profile and get the advice from them to lose weight fast and healthy.

Eat 500-800 caleries a day and exercise at least 30 minute try dancing walking jumprope