Sunday, July 27, 2008

How to lose weight in a week? -

I want to lose like 20 -25 pounds. But obviously that s not going to happen in a week. But I want to lose some weight fast! So how do I get started? I don t want any pills or shakes or those little meals. So if you know a way to lose weight with out all those things than please share it with me! thanks! -Julia

I ve had a couple of the weight-loss body wraps. I think they are a great way to jump start your motivation for losing weight, because you really do feel noticeably smaller. However, I do not feel like the weight really stays off, since it is mostly water weight. I know it s been said a thousand times over, but it is really how you eat and how much you exercise, especially without any other supplement.

Food diariesIt is helpful to know how much you normally eat. Estimating from memory is not very accurate. It is best to keep a diary, and write down every amount of food and drink that you have over a week or so. Include even the smallest of snacks. Add up the number of calories that you eat and drink each day. You may need advice from a practice nurse or dietician to calculate calories. However, there are plenty of books that give calorie counts for different foods.It may be helpful to keep up the diary for several weeks to see the difference in calories that you eat before and after a change to a healthier diet. To lose weight, you must eat less calories each day than previously.Top tip - do not forget the drinks. Some drinks contain lots of calories, such as alcoholic drinks and sugary drinks.

I tried to diet forever ..but diets just dont work for meI ve been using this for a while now, by a company called Pharmafoods... They got shakes (chocolate, vanilla strawberry) and bars in different flavors like chocolate mint, double chocolate, apricot yogurt and coconut too), you can replace them with one or two meals a day. (depending how fast and how much you would like to lose).. i think that should do the trick for ya... Totally did it for me... I just lost 10 Kg in 3 weeks!!! plus.. ur losing weight but still being super healthy since its made of all natural ingredients and nutrients....

Eat fresh fruit instead of drinking fruit juice. Juice is often sweetened but fresh fruits have natural sugars. When you eat fruit, you are taking in a lot of fiber, which is needed by the body, and fruits of course are an excellent source of vitamins.

You should check this out this method that I use. It works just amazing for me and I lost 14 pounds in 3 weeks. You can find more information from http://bit.ly/654wejh9