Thursday, July 10, 2008

How to lose weight without losing my boobs? -

i have a cubby belly and small boobs. how can i lose my belly and not my boobs and is there any natural way i can increase my bust at the same time?

Not possible, only with excercise. If you loose weight off come s the boobs, probably first.

Good luck! Normally, the places on the body with the most fat, is where you lose it last. There are exercises that you can do though, which could help your chest look bigger.

There really isn t much you can do to control where you lose weight from. Work to tone your abdomen using exercises like crunches. I ve also found belly dancing is a great abdominal workout. Working your pectoral muscles can help your breasts appear a little bigger, but there isn t an exercise that will make them bigger.