Friday, August 15, 2008

Extra tips on how to lose weight with exercise? -

I just started working out three to four times a week to shape up a little before summer. Do you have any extra tips that will help me lose weight while exercising?

it has been found that when exercising if you do a short stint of very vigorous fast exercise followed by a slower more relaxed pace and then back to very fast again you are more likely to lose weight faster than those who run or exercise at a continous pace.

I agree with the previous answer. If you want to lose weight increase your workout by 2 minutes every 2 weeks until you are at a desired time. An extra 2 minutes wont play any psychological effects on you. I would run at a vigorous pace on a treadmill for 1 minute followed by walking for a minute and back to vigorous running then walking for about 20-25 minutes to start with then add your 2 minutes after a week or 2.

You might think about trying this book called The Movie Star Diet by Steve Simmons. It helped me lose thirty pounds in 2 1/2 months when I didn t think anything would work. My goal to begin with was only 20 lbs! It has a really easy plan to follow and an excellent workout as well.