Sunday, August 10, 2008

How to lose weight being a teen? -

I m 14 and I want to lose weight! I do ballet once a week, jogging 1km twice a week. I m keeping my calorie intake to below 1000 calories a day. What should I eat to lose weight and what should I not? Also, I m 160cm (5 ft 3in) and 47kg. I want to be 45kg. I also want to grow taller. So how do I lose weight, and grow taller? Is it possible for me to be 170cm?

Well fist off, growing taller all depends on your genetic structure, if you have a family line known for being short, than you re bound to be short. But for the most part, eat foods that are high in protein and low in fats. Stay away from sugar infested foods and ones that are really fatty. Never ever eat fast food. Stick with you re healthy snacks: veggies, fruits, nuts, meats etc. Ballet isnt the most intense form of exercise so if you want to lose some weight you re going to have to do more. I suggest doing some semi intense cardio work to start with , such as jogging for 30 min. or riding a bike intensely for 30 min. any sort of cardio work for a few weeks. Than step it up a notch or two. Run longer and ride harder for longer. Truly if you want to lose some weight you just have to exercise and eat healthy. sacrifices are necessary to looking good. Dont give up.

If your keeping your calorie intake below 1,000 calories a day and doing all the strenuous exercise you say you have, then you should be withering away. You need to increase your calorie intake to make more muscle which will use the fat you have stored now to create said muscle. Being tall is mostly genetics, but good nutrition can help, so your 7,000 calorie-a-week diet is probably stifling your growth.

there are certain foods that impart a feeling of fullness without really making you fat. More than how much food you consume, what food products you consume influences the gratification level of a meal. such as apple, beans, low fat dairy products and many morehttp://herbscancure.com/blog/foods-that-��

As you are borderline underweight, if you try to lose weight you might perhaps stunt your height growth as under eating can stunt your growth.

To grow u have to eat. To lose weight try eating more healthy foods like fruit, vegs, lean meat and carbs. Dont eat junk food. To get tall ppl say go swimming, im not sure if it wrks

im Confusedd

go 2 the gym! Duh!!!!!!!!

WHAT?? i think you are skinny even too skinny! what are you talking about? you dont need to loose weight!!

Just get lipo.