Friday, August 15, 2008

How to lose weight for next year? -

Our school will have a pool next year and we get to go swimming in P.E I m just embarrassed because I am a bit chubby. My legs are really fat because I have muscle but fat on top. I also have a bit of a tummy. How can I lose that for next year (August 2010) so I can actually be confident and not be feeling like everyones looking at me? :]

Cut Calories WiselyIt may be tempting to drastically cut your calorie intake when starting a healthy lifestyle. Instead, use a step method when cutting your calorie intake to minimize risk. Reducing calories too quickly results in your body rapidly burning all available calories, which will lower your metabolism. Furthermore, you are more likely to maintain your healthy lifestyle through this step method.

Weight Loss Tip ) Eat More MealsA traditional three-meals-a-day plan just will not cut it if you are in the market to burn fat. Your body is not able to metabolize large meals and will quickly turn any excess into fat. Many experts believe you should eat six small meals a day. Be sure you cut back on your food consumption at each meal, or else you will be doubling your intake��and doubling your fat storage!