Thursday, August 14, 2008

How to lose weight in 1 and half months?? -

i am 13 years old(girl) 5 3 and 125-130 pounds. i want to lose my love handles, weight in my thighs and a little bit of my stomach fat by the time my pool opens (memorial day weekend) i don t have to be perfect but just comfortable. i use a calorie counter (just started on sparkteens) and i have started a exercise thing with seventeen magazine. any other suggestions ??? o ya and i don t go to a gym, no access to a pool, and no diet pills.

Don t discourage. You are not considered heavy at that height weight. I have found the best way to lose weight ( you ll be surprised how easy it is !) Just put your fork ( spoon, knife) down between bites. Don t watch Tv or read while eating. Be with your food. Chew it completely (about 20 times) and swollow befoe picking up your fork again. Stop eating as soon as you think you are full ( don t make eating everything on your plate a rule) Best witshes to you.