Monday, August 11, 2008

How to lose weight in a short amount of time? -

im 15 and i want to weigh 110. i weigh 126 right now. and i want to lose the weight before homecoming. (which is in about two-three weeks). is there an easy and healthy way to lose the weight in time?

Go on a twelve hundred calorie diet and walk or run alot. Drink lots of water, it will flush out your system.

walk your butt off and drink lots of water. I mean like 5 miles a day and sip water while you walk and drink at least 64 ounces a day and walk walk walk

The way not to do it is starve yourself, to start with. Just exercise and eat right. I did....lost 90 LBS because of it. Starving yourself won t help at all. Drink more water, eat less before bed, and don t eat for stress are the 3 things I follow and i m going pretty well if i don t say myself. 90 LBS isn t anything like 5-10lbs so take my advice. If you want anymore details, feel free to email me. Just please be patient for ppl seem to email me for advice on this, I will reply, don t worry! ~Adia

only if you have money you can do it quick and easy. and you get the right product not a scam to do it. but in the current internet environment it is not easy to get one if you are not doing some research. logically when we see a lot of product in the market yet we see so many people having that problem everywhere then we should realize people are having problem to resolve it or in other word is not easy to lose weight. so when we acknowledge that we know what kind of answer should we look for so we know what to do and when we can get it done. otherwise we will be wasting our time and miss our deadline after all. who lose? so in case you can t find the easy way to lose weight check out my site.