Saturday, August 23, 2008

How to lose weight while on birth control pills? -

I have never had trouble losing before I went on the pill. Has anyone had any success and if so How did you do It?

i would suggest a new pill. I took seasonale had the same issue..Yaz is better for me.

I ve been on it for about 5 years now. I started exercising routinely about a year ago...and I found that cutting out Trans Fats helped me a lot. I am not fat but i wanted to lose a little. Trans Fat elimination was my best bet.TransFat=fried foods, partially hydrogenated oils, shortening and margarine (some)

I know it s tough the pill actually makes you more bloated in general. avoid salty foods at all costs to prevent it from getting worse. also just try and eat more foods that do not come in a package like fresh foods and vegetables. and don t forget to exercise

hard to do. the pill makes you eat sooo much. just chain up the fridge and buy a treadmill.

im on the pill.it shouldnt be any harder, just keep a healthy and active lifestyle. :)

get protein powder and mix it in a little cup, add water and drink it before you go to bed and it will burn fat!

you need to do two things:exercises and go in a diet.The pills shouldn t affect your weight

Wao mang. You don t want skinny babies D: 2 POUNDS 1 OUNCE, WAO.

Diet and exercise.. my girlfriend lost 35 pounds on birth control doing just that... try weight watchers, it works.

eryerythryhtrsrhysrth

dont take the pill and itll be a ton easier!

exerciseduh!!! =]

freakin eat right, and work the eff out.

I m not on bills, but eat healty and move more simple :)