Friday, August 15, 2008

Weight loss tips please? -

Hey all, i went up 13kg (was 70kg now 83kg) because of all the running around in work, i grab anything i get my hands on, so i need some tips to lose those extra kilo s in about a month or so. Thanks in advance.

honestly i did this and it worked after eating just keep eating for the whole day then drink a pepsi and drink it kind of fast then start moving around and stuff. Then your stomach will feel runny then use the bathroom and stay on the toilet for a half an hour i guarantee it will work . please tell me if you have tried itbtw you can drink any hard soda with alot of sodium but i recommend pepsi or coke

Shen you get food craving it s a false sign that your thirsty so drink water and eat lots of fruit in between meals

Stuff everything including my pencil.

don t eat so much

Dear , Few week ago I was searching on this question for my assgnment and found this one very helpful http://weightloss9.orgfree.com Best of luck

You should have a look this program that I did. It works just amazing for me and I lost 12 pounds in 3 weeks. You can get more info from http://bit.ly/fhdr0

Do Not eat sugar it helps absorb any fatEat dry fruit if you wantEat as early as possible even if you do eat a lot don`t eat after 6 pm.Drink lots of water.Try to walk fast instead of taking the car or something.I am a vegetarian and I lose weight really fast usually.These simple tricks helped me turn really skinny.