Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Weight loss tips please.? -

I am seventeen, 5 3, and I weight 120. I am perfectly okay with that and I am happy with my body. However as a goal I would like to loose about 5-10 lbs, safely and healthy. I eat pretty healthy and I know my nutrition facts. So what is a good weight loss tip and how can I lose this weight safely?

That last few pounds is usually the hardest to lose, however, it can be done. I had that same problem a few years back and couldn t get rid of that 5-10 lbs for nothing until I started weight training with free weights using super set techniques. Super setting simply means doing your sets back to back no rest, it is intense training, but you don t need to use heavy weight or weight at all if you don t want to. Just do your exercises back to back no rest for example, a combo of jumping jacks, squats, pushups and crunches would work do a cycle then repeat the cycle you will get to a point you can t do it anymore. This technique speeds up metabolism as well if you continue to do it several times a week. NO REST between sets is what does it.Or if you don t workout then all that s left is to put out more energy than food you take in. Eat smaller portions, don t snack except for low calorie stuff like fruit, stop eating at least 4 hours before bedtime. Cut out soft drinks replace with water.

well there are a number of ways to do that i have tried most of them working out wasnt for me and nither was eating nothing but salads i recently started taking acai berry supreme (my hobby being web building) i thought i would blog about my progress you can see how it is working for me and learn more about what it does and such there is also info on my site that i found when doing research on the same thing so u may wont to check it out i post daily and am only on my 3rd day so yea www.acai-berry-supreme.net

Read this really good article Top Ten Weight Loss Tips http://www.weightlossfatloss.us/ten_weig��