Thursday, September 25, 2008

Any ideas on how to lose weight fast without killing myself? -

I put on about 15lbs I d like to take off in the next 2 weeks. Any ideas? Oh. I weigh 180 lbs and am 5 5.

I have just read a new report that eating 3 yogurts a day in place of other snacks can help people loose up to 6 pounds a week.. I have been doing it for a week now.. I am already noticing my pants fitting a bit different.. I have also been eating frosted mini wheats for supper instead of a big meal.. I eat larger meals earlier in the day now.. I also when feeling hungry have been eating hard boiled eggs..(i take the yoke and throw it away..) I eat them when ever i feel hungry and have been also snacking on some raw almonds.. just keep in mind your portion sizes.. Work outs are key to any weightloss as well..

Go on the raw food diet. I love it.

http://choosediet.blogspot.com/

I lost 145lbs. in 6 months a few years ago. I got a divorce.

Generally fast weight loss is not good - but if you are only talking about 15 lbs, and it is only for 2 weeks, I wouldn t worry about going on a crash diet.Exercise. Eat a few fruits and lots of veggies and a little baked/grilled meat. Keep yourself busy, esp at night, so you don t snack.

Take ecxtacy, you will lose the weight, make friends, and get alot of work done. It s never been proven that any deaths have been directly related to the drug.

Use the south beach diet. works really well