Monday, September 15, 2008

How to lose weight at eleven years of age? -

I m 11 and my school says I m over weight for my age. And I know I m to young to be worrying about this but I m upset of how chunky I am. I m not going to take weight pills because thats unhealthy for me. What should I do?

You are very mature for your age just cause you dont want to take weight loss pills.Because of that, im proud of you, but i know you still need help.There s a lot of things you can do for exercise.Try running, Jump rope, Jumping Jacks, Push ups, sit ups, walking, speed walking, dancing, etc.Do that for 30 mins everyday, and if you get tired dont worry about taking breaks, just dont make them last over 1 minute.also, switch them around, so you do 10 mins of jump rope, 5 mins jumping jacks,5 mins running, 10 mins push up/situpsalso try Get ups . its simple just carry something kinda heavy, but not too heavy. have it in ONE hand. stand tall and raise your hand with the weight. drop slowly on the floor and lie down, then with your hand still in the air, get back up, and repeat.They re simple but they get you sweating.Stay away from Fast Food and junk food.Eat whatever is at home. anything home cooked is MUCH healthier than fast foodGood Luck. i know you can do it

Hang a mirror opposite your seat at the table. One study found that eating in front of mirrors slashed the amount people ate by nearly one-third. Seems having to look yourself in the eye reflects back some of your own inner standards and goals, and reminds you of why you re trying to lose weight in the first place.

You can lose weight if you did right program. I tried many program, but could not lose weight. I found the best program that works fast for anyone. I lost my weight fast using this diet program. You should have look right info that works. I lost 23 pounds after 45 days with this diet program. I highly recommend you. You can get more info here link below.

How tall are you and how much do you weigh? My brother and I would always get chunky before hitting a growth spirt. That s why a lot of people say you re too young to be worried about your weight. Just concern yourself with your health and everything else will fall into place. ?

Eat a frozen dinner. Not just any frozen dinner, but one designed for weight loss. Most of us tend to eat an average of 150 percent more calories in the evening than in the morning. An easy way to keep dinner calories under control is to buy a pre-portioned meal. Just make sure that it contains only one serving. If it contains two, make sure you share.

Pack nutritious snacks. Snacking once or twice a day helps stave off hunger and keeps your metabolism stoked, but healthy snacks can be pretty darn hard to come by when you re on the go. Pack up baby carrots or your own trail mix made with nuts, raisins, seeds, and dried fruit.

You can t be overweight for your age, it depends on how tall you are. We need to know how tall you are and how much you weigh.

Get more active and eat healthier foods. Eat an apple instead of some Doritos and go outside and be active instead of playing a video game.

how are you overweight. ur 11. im 11 too and im tall lean and muscular. you just exercise.

Cardio and a bit of weight lifting to gain muscle.