Saturday, September 20, 2008

How to lose weight at a young age without pills? -

I m almost 12 years old,And I m overweight.I m 5 3,And around 165 pounds.I need to lose weight,I know I do.I m also a vegetarian.How could I lose about 65 pounds?

-Drink 8 cups of water a day. It is important for your health that you stay hydrated, but it also improves your diet because you feel more full and you don��t retain water weight. -Eat fruits and veggies in between meals to keep yourself full. Fruits and vegetables have very few calories, so they make a good snack if you want to keep your stomach from rumbling. -Exercise at least 30 minutes daily. Jogging and running are great fat busters, but you can also swim, ride your bike, or lift weights.

replace:sodas and juice with waterchips, cookies, etc to fruit or veggiestry exercising about 20 mins EVERYDAYand cut a little bit of calories you eat everyday, FOR EXAMPLE:if you eat 4000 calories one day, eat 3800 the next day, and 3600 the next day. that helped me lose a lot of weight. but stop cutting on the calories when you reached 2000 calories. you need to grow at your age. and just keep eating and exercising at that rate. but just so you know, as you eat less everyday, you stomach gets smaller. DONT eat in the following pattern or your stomachs gonna blow up:-eat a little one day, eat ALOT the next day, eat a little one day, eat ALOT the next

I use to be a little over weight too .. until I joined field hockey. I never did sports, and running a little would get my heart beating. Little by little push yourself to run. Running burns and drops all the baby fat. I stretched, than ran one time around a school to warm up with my team, than we all ran around the field about 6 times. Than we would run across the field about 8 times than keep jogging and did squats. We would have a small break, than keep running back and forth across the field 8 times or so doing this work out called suicides . I must say i went from a flabby tummy and big thighs to stick thin thighs and flat tummy in about a week. Also i combined it with proper eating and lifting weights. I lifted weights only because they offered that class in school to all athletes. Im sure if you just joined a sport, its a fun, easy and fast way to lose weight. Plus the competiton and having your friends around makes the journey to being fit all much more fun. My team really pushed me, but make sure to balance it out with a proper diet but it looks like you already have a good diet because your a vegetarian. Good luck ^.^

You need to cut back on your meals. Eat half portions of what you use to eat. The only way to loose weight and keep it off is by doing it the old school way...eat a healthy balance diet and exercise. Walk, run, take stairs instead of elevators. Small things like that can make a major difference. I m glad you want to get healthy, but don t worry about it too much. Take advantage of your PE classes...I was chubby in middle school and i got thinner in high school. Join a team! I joined the soccer team, so i did a lot of cardio! Plus made new friends, and had lot s of fun.Hope I helped! =)

Congratulations on your weight loss so far that is terrific. I myself have llost 40 lbs myself. I walk almost everyday at least 45 minutes and I have drastically changed my eating habits. I have heard that drinking a green tea helps to lose weight. I found a free trial offer online that seems like it might work. I have looked at the ad and it seems to be fortified with extra ingredients. You can check it out at: http://health-fitness-beautywomen.blogspot.com/

Drink only water. Also, only eat until your full, so eat slowly cause it takes a while for your body to tell if it s full. Or u could do it the European way and eat until 70% full. Also, don t eat extra snacks. And if u want to be exact, find your daily calory intake and subtract it from your basic Metabolism rate (look up on google) and you ll get your loss (or gain). And keep in mind that it would be that if u just sat in bed all day.

well great to think of it now before its tooo late well u have to eat 3 mealsstart ur day with glass of waterbreakfast 1/2 sandwich with mug of milklunch grilled chicken or meat with vegtablesdinner u have two options the same as ur lunch meal or saladdrink alot of waterwork out 4 times a week at least for 40 minutes and u will see the result in the first weekgood luck

You just need to know the right tricks. Here s an article that can help almost anyone out with this problem. I hope you see some real results soon!

eat half of what you currently eat.run alot.maybe don t be a vegetarian, it s hard to get full easily without meat.drink a lot of water.

These foods are said to help you lose belly fat (body fat) . Read this article: http://easyurl.net/7e1b

Try the Lil Jack Workout Video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TKCGe2Ezr�� its free and it works