Tuesday, September 16, 2008

How to lose weight quickly amp; tone the stomach amp; thighs.? -

I ve recently gained about 10-20 pounds. I ve always been naturally skinny and never had to watch what I ate until now.- What are some good exercises to tone out the stomach thighs?- How can you lose weight quickly?

I swear I ve posted over 20 questions on here asking THE SAME EXACT THING! Nobody gives me legit answers... I m lazy and I love to eat. I m naturally skinny but I m starting to gain a little weight I don t want. I don t want to diet. I m too lazy to work out. And I guess those are our only options... Don t eat junk and excersize. Fun stuff, I m with you.

,I just started taking the Acai Berry about a week ago and I ve lose about 6 lbs. You might want to check it out. I got a free trial from http://sarahsweightlossinfo.notlong.com/.

Exercise Exercise Exercise Exercise, drink water, eat healthy, diet plans. :) http://www.sparkpeople.com/Crunches, head ups, leg ups, anything you can do with your abs and thys is a good exercise.Crystal

Wii fit ?

stick to 3 meals a da with a few snacks, not 10 meals with snacks and im sorry but get outside and do somethin bout it for the mean time.

MY FITNESS COACH FOR WII! IT HELPED ME SO MUCH GET TONED AND I LOST 7LBS IN 3 WEEKS!