Friday, September 12, 2008

How to lose weight without pills safely but easy in about 1 to 2 months? -

i m a active person sometimes mostly during cheerleading i eat a lot of ice cream but i usally burn it off but now it is getting harder.

Special K Cereal worked for me. Eat that for breakfast and dinner. Eat a hearty meal for lunch instead. And the ice cream? No more. You re wasting time because you can be burning other calories instead of the ice cream s. Limit on snacks and sport drinks. Those are unnecessary added calories. Look at the calories on all the food you eat. Don t starve yourself but eat healthily. Feel hungry? Grab a carrot for example.

Just eat only complex carbs, lean meat, and lots of veggies. It will make your meals low caloried and yet filling and healthy. You may even get to keep yoiur ice creams!I am on low carb, low fat, high fibre, high protein and a hour brisk walk 5 times a week, and I have lost 31lbs and gain better health. I am now maintaining my 108lbs for more than a year.Details such as my experience, meals, recipes, walking as an exercise and to shape the body etc etc, are in my blog.Xiaozhen