Thursday, September 18, 2008

Is is possible to? -

Do you think it is possible to lose about 30 pounds in 3.5 months? (Looking around the 19th of May). I work out 6 days a week in the morning before I go to work at 10. I walk 1 hour, loft weights, and around 8pm I skip rope to get my heart rate going. I try not to eat after 8pm, and I usually have cereal in the morning, fruit for lunch, salad for snack, and what ever is for dinner. I eat a little bit of junk food so I wont gain like 50 lbs when I eat it after I loose weight. Also, does anyone have some weight loss tips? Thanks

it is very possible to safely lose 30lbs in 15 weeks (2 lbs per week). You need to figure that losing 1 lb of fat is equal to about 16000 calories. so if you take in (eat) 1300 calories and burn 3500 calories per day, you will lose that weight and keep it off. excercise is not the best way to lose wieght, eating right is. split your eating habits into 5 small snacks throught the day to boost metabolism and continue with your regular workouts.

It is possible. You have to really commit to it. I would try jogging, eliptical, or stair climbing to maximize that hour. Eat a high protein diet. Make sure you eat healthy cereal or switch to egg whites. Eat lean meats. Actully eat food for lunch Like a tuna sandwich or something. Salads can get boring unless you add grilled chicken to them. Remember you need to eat well to have the energy to work out. Stay upbeat and have a partner if you can someone that will keep you accountable.

That would be pushing and it wouldn t be a healthy way to lose the weight, but with all the supplements and fat burners out there, it is possible. By the way, I see you eat healthy and thats good, but where is your source of protein? You have to have a little bit of protein to stay healthy because proteins helps your muscles stay healthy.