Saturday, September 13, 2008

What are your best weight loss tips? -

How do you overcome those chocolate and fatty food cravings, and motivate yourself to excercise?

i never overcame the chocolate craving NEVER!!!! i just control it. everything in moderation. i love fries and i still eat fries, but i will only have 1/2 a small fries from mcdnlds, maybe 2-3 times a month. NEVER deprive yourself or you will flop. i hated exercising, so i did it in private 1st and didn t tell any of my friends what i was doing. i started by walking on the treadmill 20 mins a day. 2 months later and 15 lbs lighter i joined a gym. i bought a new outfit and went out with the girls their reaction was priceless. that s what motivated me, others reactions. i lost 40 lbs (still have 30 more to go) i feel good about myself and love myself more then i ever did. i wish u the best on your new journey!!!

You have to want to change. Once you ve had enough of the love handles, the bell fat, or that horrific muffin top, you find it s easier to start working out. I looooooove soda and cheeseburgers, but once I started working out it was easy for me not to eat them. I keep thinking, I am not working out for hours a day just to eat junk. (The fact that I stocked the fridge with healthy and no junk helped.) Good luck trying to get into shape. I m sure if you work at it you ll be ready for the beach in a few weeks.

PUT DOWN THE HO-HOS AND GET OFF YOUR BUTT!That s probably what I would say to myself after looking in the mirror. Lol Seriously though, if you need help motivating, try asking a friend to join you in your endeavors. Maybe you have a friend who has the same goals, so he/she can be by your side as you are by his/hers. Work schedules out, create menus, etc. Have FUN!Two are better than one. :)

Whenever you get a sugar craving wait 15 minutes. By then hopefully the craving will go away. Also drink the right amount of water. Get a good night s sleep too. You produce more stress hormones when you aren t well rested. Plus when you don t sleep enough you eat more to get energy.

The way I do it....ask yourself. how bad do you want it? do you want to be a fat ****? all it takes is three days of not eating, and then your stomach shrinks.then you can t eat a lot.I had half of a ******* tiny *** bag of cheetos, and couldn t finish it.

stickeet, I recently tried a few different weight loss pills I found 1 that really worked well for me I think you can still get a free trail herehttp://www.allfreegoods.com/freetrialhope this helps,